Monday, April 2, 2007

Holy Week

As we begin this holiest week of the year let us remember to keep the "spirit of adoration" all day. Stay close to Jesus as Mother Teresa told us so often. Turn to Him and offer acts of adoration all throughout your day. This is a good thing to do when faced with temptations. Immediately stop and offer an act of adoration! You will see this help you! When we adore we become "invisible" to the enemy. It is foreign to him! So, try this week to offer many acts of adoration to our Eucharistic King! God bless you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Father Antoine,blessings to you.this is the first time I visit your website.I've seen you on ewtn,your show with the kids,and I really enjoy it.I learn from it too.It's really nice how you teach the children with such love to know their faith and to grow in it.May the Holy Spirit continue to guide you.On your advice for holy week;I know that it is very helpful and I'll try to practice it as often as I can.Well Father,thankyou.May Jesus bless you and keep up the good work.Fernanda,19,Aruba(caribbean)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Just gave your website to Suzi Ekberg, who puts together the WCCW retreats for the woman of Wyoming. I thought I would make sure I gave her the right address & just noticed you have a BLOG now! Awesome!!!! You are right up w/ the Cardinal that has a blog now! ha ha! Keep up the GREAT work of spreading the love of the Eucharist! Thanks for the wonderful encouraging words...in which I am posting on our fridge for all to be inspired by! Hope you had a great and blessed EASTER! Your friend in Christ...Gerise & Family